Why Invest In Phuket
- Infrastructure: The $500 million infrastructure improvement program being undertaken in Phuket will also include many upgrades to the island’s road network, making it a great deal faster and easier to travel from one area to another. Phuket International Airport expansion. Of particular note is The Mall Groups 20 billion baht investment in the development of a 150 rai mega-project in Phuket’s Kathu district in expectation of Phuket’s market flooding when the gates of the Asian Economic Community (AEC) open next year.
- Other Investors: Central Retail, Thailand’s largest retailer, is investing $600 million on expanding its presence on Phuket, such is their strong belief in the high potential of the island. Another large mall is also under development, The Garden, which is being developed by the owners of the largest mall in Bangkok, Siam Paragon. These malls are making the island an attractive destination for more than just its glorious beaches and the bustling nightlife of the island’s party capital, Patong. The result of all these infrastructure improvements is that Phuket will become an increasingly attractive destination for both tourists and expats, bringing in increasing numbers of both to the island, which is sure to lead to a continuation of the high rental yields achievable on the island, plus strong capital gains.
- Location: Phuket is the hub of South East Asia being within a 6 hour flight to literally 50% of the world’s population and is truly the melting pot of nationalities from around the world.
- Living here: there are several international schools, five championship golf courses, four yacht marinas, a chic social scene with trendy beach clubs and restaurants and western shopping malls delivering goods and services you are used to at home.
- Rental Yields: Good rental yields of 6-8% per annum available.
- ROI: Excellent sales ROI yield of 10% per annum, since 2011.
- Per-construction Investing: Buying pr-construction from well known and trusted developers offers investment incentives to the savvy future investor.
- Buy Back Investments: Investing in buy back systems is another great way of making big profits of 1,500,000THB/2,000,000THB per unit after 5/6 years, whilst still having limited use of the units and rental income.
For further information on investments on Phuket please contact us using the form below. If you are a developer or have any unique investment opportunities please also contact us.